Saturday, April 2, 2011

I love this!!


I absolutely love this picture! What I love even more about it is the craziness that was going on when we took it! We asked my aunt Drenda to take a picture of us and neither of the girls would cooperate. Hannah wanted to walk in the grass barefoot while Sadie was hiding/pouting behind us. I just love how it all came together to capture such a great picture of our family! This is truly a snapshot of our day in and day out as a family...David and I are just smiling and laughing through the craziness while Hannah and Sadie are doing their own thing!! I love it!!

On a side note, this was taken at my cousin Megan's wedding in Huntsville and it was a beautiful wedding! She made such a beautiful bride and I am so excited for her to start her life as a newlywed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment